Basque heritage Tour
Join us on our Basque Heritage Tours! Especially created for those who left the “motherland” and are now eager to delve into their past and heritage, this tour will show you everything there is to know about the Basque culture – from the most surprising rituals, to its unique gastronomic traditions, social conventions, language and a lot more
No other tour offers the possibility to acquire such in-depth knowledge of our fascinating culture and share such precious moments with the Basque rural population, renowned worldwide for its warmth and hospitality!
BEFORE YOU BOOK THIS TOUR, PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY
- Carry/roll your luggage up the stairway of the house to reach your room.
- Be on your feet, walking and standing, for up to four hours, indoors and outdoors, in all weather conditions.
- Sleep with weak or no air conditioning.
- After orientation and transportation lessons, be able to navigate towns and cities on your own.
- Eat group dinners as late as 9 p.m. (you are in Spain….)
- If you have any food restrictions/options, we will "try" to accomodate as much as possible.
- Be ready to walk up to 8 miles with your group.
June 2nd – 11th 2021, Sept 1st – 10th 2021, June 1st – 10th 2022, Aug 31st – Sept 9th 2022