Discover the REAL Basque Country!
Come and live in a traditional Basque home surrounded by rolling hills and gorgeous natural wonders and enjoy a true northern Spanish experience away from the crowds in Pamplona and the other bigger cities!
Our home for a week is only a stone-throw away from some of the major northern Spanish urban centers.
We will be staying in an expansive property that combines traditional architecture with all the modern comforts you expect on your holiday today.
BEFORE YOU BOOK THIS TOUR, PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY
- Carry/roll your luggage up the stairway of the house to reach your room.
- Be on your feet, walking and standing, for up to four hours, indoors and outdoors, in all weather conditions.
- Sleep with no air conditioning (we normally don´t need it at the Pyrenees)
- After orientation and transportation lessons, be able to navigate towns and cities on your own.
- Eat group dinners as late as 9 p.m. (you are in Spain….)
- If you have any food restrictions/options, we will "try" to accomodate as much as possible.
- Be ready to walk up to 8 miles with your group.
- You are at home, and we only have 1 bathroom per floor, so you will have to share bathroom with other guests.
April 28th – May 5th 2022, June 10th – 19th 2022, Oct 8th – Oct 15th 2022, Sept 19th – 26th 2021