The Camino to Santiago tour is a once in a life time experience. Join our small group (up to 14 people) and discover the history behind the Camino. Don´t panic, we are not walking 500 miles, although we will have the option to walk parts of the trail. But we will for sure enjoy some of the most amazing cities in Spain. We will learn about the history, traditions, and ofcourse the gastronomy.
Be ready to discover the north of Spain!
BEFORE YOU BOOK THIS TOUR, PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY
- Carry/roll your luggage on uneven ground and up the stairs.
- Be on your feet, walking and standing, for up to four hours, indoors and outdoors, in all weather conditions.
- This tour requires good hiking shoes and walking poles are recommended. If you can not bring them, you can buy them here.
- After orientation and transportation lessons, be able to navigate towns and cities on your own.
- Eat group dinners as late as 9 p.m. (you are in Spain….)
- If you have any food restrictions/options, we will "try" to accomodate as much as possible.
- Be ready to walk up to 8 miles with your group. Walking on the trail will be optional, not mandatory!
- If you decide not to walk on the trail, you will happily wait for the group to join you. (up to 3 hours)
June 19th – June 28th 2022, Sept 16th – 25th 2022, Sept. 10th – Sept. 19th 2021