The Camino to Santiago tour is a once in a life time experience. Join our small group (up to 14 people) and discover the history behind the Camino. Don´t panic, we are not walking 600 miles, although we will have the option to walk parts of the trail.
Be ready to discover the north of Spain!
BEFORE YOU BOOK THIS TOUR, PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY
- Carry/roll your luggage on uneven ground and up the stairs.
- Be on your feet, walking and standing, for up to four hours, indoors and outdoors, in all weather conditions.
- This tour requires good hiking shoes and walking poles are recommended.
- After orientation and transportation lessons, be able to navigate towns and cities on your own.
- Eat group dinners as late as 9 p.m. (you are in Spain….)
- If you have any food restrictions/options, we will "try" to accomodate as much as possible.
- Be ready to walk up to 8 miles with your group.
June 10th – 19th 2022, May 20th – 27th 2022, Sept 16th – 25th 2022, Sept 9th – 16th 2022, May 23rd – 30th 2021, Sept 12th – 19th 2021, Sept 19th – 26th 2021